My name is Wald000Rific I’m from Texas, I’ve always been into music and music really has help me out. Towards my jr. year of high school me and my friend would always share different kinds of music. We started going to the art room and we would listen to beats, “Type beats” that known artists would rap on. We started to goof around and try to mimic there flows and there tone for fun. Then later on he was just like “let’s wright something and say it tomorrow “ I agreed to it ,and we started to that everyday. Then one day he had the idea to become artists. At one point I wasn’t too sure cause I only did it for fun. Then the more time flew by , people around me started to get into music and I was getting into it as well because honestly I enjoyed it. I didn’t really have someone to talk too on what would be on my mind ,what's going on around me ,or what effected me as a person. Saying everything and letting things out through music helped out a lot and I enjoyed every second of it
Connect:
https://www.instagram.com/wald000zzz/
https://mobile.twitter.com/wald000zzz
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/wald000rific/1493613967
https://soundcloud.com/wald000rific
Tags:
Best guide to hip hop, soul, reggae concerts & events in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles & New York City + music, videos, radio and more
Jack Harlow
Friday, Sept 18 @ Fox Theater, Oakland
Ravi Coltrane
Saturday, Sept 19 @ UC Theatre, Berkeley
Kruder & Dorfmeister
Friday, Sept 25 @ Fox Theater, Oakland
Erykah Badu
Sunday, Sept 27 @ Greek Theatre, Berkeley
Lyrics Born
Friday, Oct 2 @ The Chapel, SF
Jungle
Wednesday, Oct 7 @ Greek Theatre, Berkeley
ScHoolboy Q
Friday, Oct 16 @ Fox Theater, Oakland
Hugel
Saturday, Nov 7 @ Greek Theatre, Berkeley
Bonobo
Saturday, Nov 14 @ Fox Theater, Oakland
Pretty Lights
Thursday-Sunday, Nov 19-21 @ Fox Theater, Oakland
Ozomatli
Saturday, Nov. 21 @ UC Theatre, Berkeley
© 2026 Created by Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist.
Powered by