All Discussions Tagged 'My' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neil deGrasse Tyson Responds to Terrence Howard

Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to comments made by Terrence Howard, reveals parts of his treatise, and explores the nature of scientific dis…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jun 14

Kabaka Pyramid - Start My Day (Official Music Video)

"Start My Day" Kabaka Pyramid Produced by Zion I Kings Label: Zion High Productions Executive Producer: Wesley Barnett Official Music Vide…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Feb 29

How DJ QBert JACKED My Idea for the QFO Turntable (Why Dj Disk Stopped being Friends with Q)

In the following Dj Disk interview, the legendary turntablist from the Bay Area details how he told Dj Qbert about his idea for a wireless…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Feb 14

Dj Khaled ft Skillibeng ,Sizzla kolanji, Bounty Killa, Capleton, TSKMN & Buju Banton - These Streets Know My Name (Official Music Video)

These Streets Know My Name Dj Khaled ft Skillibeng Sizzla kolanji Bounty Killa Capleton TSKMN Buju Banton

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 19, 2023

Afroman - Will You Help Me Repair My Door (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jan 10, 2023

Me and My Microphone (feat. Chuck D, Ice-T & DJ Jazzy Jeff)

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Dec 23, 2022

Ice Cube on Kanye Bringing Him Up During ‘Drink Champs’ Episode: ‘Leave My Name Out of All the Antisemitic Talk’

Ice Cube has addressed being mentioned in the latest (and since-removed) episode of Drink Champs, saying he “didn’t put the batteries” in…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 18, 2022

Will.i.am Says 2Pac and Biggie’s ‘Kind of Music Doesn’t Speak to My Spirit,’ Reveals Which Rappers He Prefers

Will.i.am isn’t shying away from sharing his true feelings about a pair of hip-hop legends. During a recent interview with Hip Hop Confess…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Aug 7, 2022

Beyoncé - Break My Soul (Official Music Video)

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Aug 1, 2022

PJ Morton feat. El DeBarge - On My Way

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jun 27, 2022

RSS

Best guide to hip hop, soul, reggae concerts & events in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles & New York City + music, videos, radio and more

Connect

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to E-Blast

WIN TICKETS

Kev Choice
Friday, June 14 @ Yoshi's, Oakland

YG
Saturday, July 6 @ Fox Theater, Oakland

Hiatus Kaiyote
Saturday, July 20 @ Fox Theater, Oakland

PJ Morton
Wedneday, Oct 23 @ Fox Theater, Oakland

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Groups

Latest Activity

Editor's Pick posted discussions
23 hours ago
realmuzik posted a discussion

So London The Vêrmîn Lord: A Transatlantic Journey to Musical Greatness

Born and raised in Lewisham, London, So London is an artist whose musical journey transcends borders and defies expectations. His early years in the vibrant cultural hub of South London laid the foundation for a unique blend of sounds that would later define his career. At 17, driven by an insatiable hunger for new experiences and musical influences, So London made the…See More
yesterday
17 events by Editor's Pick were featured
yesterday
Editor's Pick posted events
yesterday
An event by Naru Kwina was featured
Thumbnail

Tupac Day at Arroyo Viejo Park

June 29, 2024 from 3pm to 7pm
Tupac DayA day of honor, remembrance, and serviceBay Area Hip-Hop Forever in partnership with the Black Culture Zone and EastSide Arts Alliance presents the third annual Tupac day in Oakland.This event is Free With performances by Naru Kwina Yero and Pink Diamond RBGNEXTGEN And DJ bangzEducational resources, healthcare, resources, mental health, resources, vendors, food, and a kid zone.This is sponsored by the Levitt foundation and Just City Cultural Fund R3 (remember resist and reclaim project)See More
Friday
Naru Kwina posted an event
Thumbnail

Tupac Day at Arroyo Viejo Park

June 29, 2024 from 3pm to 7pm
Tupac DayA day of honor, remembrance, and serviceBay Area Hip-Hop Forever in partnership with the Black Culture Zone and EastSide Arts Alliance presents the third annual Tupac day in Oakland.This event is Free With performances by Naru Kwina Yero and Pink Diamond RBGNEXTGEN And DJ bangzEducational resources, healthcare, resources, mental health, resources, vendors, food, and a kid zone.This is sponsored by the Levitt foundation and Just City Cultural Fund R3 (remember resist and reclaim project)See More
Friday
Artistpr posted a blog post

Breaking Into the Rap Scene with Authenticity and Ambition – Promising Icon Yungkass Stuns with a Matchless Talent

Rising star Yungkass is not just entering the music world but redefining it with her unique blend of rap, dance, and an unwavering commitment to self-expressionOrlando, FL —Yungkass’s journey into music was inspired by her mother, but it quickly became a personal platform for growth, confidence, and communication. Through her lyrics, she strives to voice the unspoken realities and struggles of everyday life, making her listeners feel seen and understood.Yungkass’ music is more than…See More
Friday
A video by Editor's Pick was featured

Letter To The President: The Streets Get Political (Part 1)

Narrated By Snoop Dogg- Letter To the President is a feature documentary that showcases the close-knit ties between the Hip Hop Music community and America's social and political policy in the last 30 years.
Thursday
Editor's Pick posted videos
Thursday
14 events by Editor's Pick were featured
Thursday
Editor's Pick posted events
Thursday
Editor's Pick posted discussions
Thursday

© 2024   Created by Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service