realmuzik's Discussions (1,779)

Discussions Started (1779) Replies Latest Activity

Cohorts - "You Can't Beat L.A."

(Click Here to Preview) [Cohorts]Single: “You Can’t Beat L.A.”From the “The West Coast Offense” album re-releaseIndependent Artists“Indep…

Started by realmuzik in Submit Music

0 Nov 7, 2020

Mariana Velletto - "Bad B*tch"

WHERE ALL MY BAD B*T$H'S? (Los Angeles, CA) October, 2020 -- Mariana Velletto's back with her newest release "BAD B*TCH". Thi…

0 Nov 5, 2020

Don G - "I’m Used To & F.T. Fame"

Don G Shows The World His Talent With Must-Listen Hip-Hop Two-Track Release [Jacksonville, Florida]: Don G returns to drop two new si…

0 Nov 3, 2020

Y Sit GetteUp Spotted Wearing A Dress

Is Y Sit GetteUp an elite troll, or is he claiming his truth? Either way, the Country Boy: Houston star and the occasional rapper was re…

0 Nov 3, 2020

SFE Tav - "Violent Dreams Beautiful Nightmares"

Rising Dayton, Ohio artist Tavien Williams also known as SFE Tav is back with more heat! Check out his hot new album "Violent Dreams Bea…

0 Nov 2, 2020

Roccstar - "Life Of A Roccstar"

Party Like a Roccstar!! LIFE OF A ROCCSTAR EP OUT NOW! Hollywood, Ca OCT 31, 2020 Super producer Roccstar drops his much-anticipat…

0 Oct 31, 2020

Lil Millz - "Amiri"

The New song Amiri came a long way with being in the streets when I never had even a dollar. Started hustling in anyway possible to improve…

0 Oct 31, 2020

Raconteur - "Bang Tidy"

This track like every other I've written and performed is my form of therapy, me being kind to myself, exorcising my demons through lyricis…

0 Oct 31, 2020

G Wylx - "West Wit It" ft. MC Eiht

First GFunk collaboration from Russia featuring MC EIHT & MELLOW MAN ACE. Talking about latest releases, we are obliged and proud to…

0 Oct 31, 2020

Phil Mitchell Band - "My Love is True"

FROM THE “CROSSROADS” TO “A BETTER WORLD”, THE PHIL MITCHELL BAND RELEASES A QUALITY BRAND NEW ALBUM IN OCTOBER. Indie Rock Group from C…

0 Oct 31, 2020

RSS

Best guide to hip hop, soul, reggae concerts & events in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles & New York City + music, videos, radio and more

Connect

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to E-Blast

WIN TICKETS

Steel Pulse
Thursday, Apr 18 @ UC Theatre, Berkeley

Mario Hodge
Saturday, May 4 @ Moose Lodge, El Sobrante

PJ Morton
Wedneday, Oct 23 @ Fox Theater, Oakland

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Groups

Latest Activity

Artistpr posted a blog post

That moment when you show them what it took to get here….

Chicago/Atlanta, IL/GA — Powerful motivational single “On The Way” by Krys Barry is a whole vibe. That moment when others are made to understand the assignment. Come take the Journey through melodic rhymes with a gritty theme. Officially released 4/12/24, Krys Barry’s “On The Way” is a beautiful addition to the Rap genre. Available on All Platforms. A definite inspiration for anyone listening. Here to make the world believe.        ”Get to the bag. Stay on the grind. I’m on the way.” – Krys…See More
8 hours ago
Editor's Pick posted discussions
18 hours ago
29 events by Editor's Pick were featured
18 hours ago
Editor's Pick posted events
18 hours ago
mel oct is now a member of True Skool Network
21 hours ago
Editor's Pick updated an event
Thumbnail

Mario Hodge "Reach 4 The Moon Comedy Show" at Moose Lodge, El Sobrante

May 4, 2024 from 7pm to 11pm
ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS. WINNER WILL BE DRAWN RANDOMLY AND ANNOUNCED 2 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT. SATURDAY, MAY 4TaylorMade Ent presentsMario HodgeReach 4 The Moon Comedy Showwith support fromYou Know "Maaacus" Edward Ty EvansT-Boogie@ Moose Lodge, 4660 Appian Way, El Sobrante, CA 94804Doors 7pm. Show…See More
yesterday
5 events by Editor's Pick were featured
yesterday
Editor's Pick posted events
yesterday
yesterday
Monday
An event by Editor's Pick was featured
Thumbnail

Golden Era (Classic Hip Hop & R&B) with Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist at Hello Stranger Bar, Oakland

May 8, 2024 at 9pm to May 9, 2024 at 1:45am
WEDNESDAY MAY 8 Golden Era (2nd & 4th Wednesdays) Classic Hip Hop & R&B with Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist at Hello Stranger Bar, 1724 Broadway, Oakland. Doors 6pm. DJ Set starts at 9pm. No cover! Join twitch…See More
Monday
Editor's Pick posted an event
Thumbnail

Golden Era (Classic Hip Hop & R&B) with Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist at Hello Stranger Bar, Oakland

May 8, 2024 at 9pm to May 9, 2024 at 1:45am
WEDNESDAY MAY 8 Golden Era (2nd & 4th Wednesdays) Classic Hip Hop & R&B with Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist at Hello Stranger Bar, 1724 Broadway, Oakland. Doors 6pm. DJ Set starts at 9pm. No cover! Join twitch…See More
Monday

© 2024   Created by Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service