Music News (6,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BROTHER ALI – “SENSITIVE” (VIDEO)

BY SHAKE • October 26, 2018 Brother Ali is an ARTIST. And as an artist, one will deal with internal uncertainty at times as they try to na…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 27, 2018

Dave Chappelle's Full Harvard Speech: Says He's Doing Another Special (Live Streamed)

Check out Dave Chappelle's full speech to accept Harvard's WEB DuBois honor.

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 27, 2018

BLUE LIVES MATTER GROUP SILENT AFTER TWO BLACK POLICE OFFICERS ARE KILLED

BY TIFFANY HAMILTON • OCTOBER 25, 2018 A family of a second Black officer in South Carolina is mourning after the officer died after succu…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 26, 2018

Watch Buddy and The Roots Perform "Trouble On Central" On "The Tonight Show"

BY IVIE ANI • Oct 26 2018 Buddy channeled ’90s Los Angeles for his television debut on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon this week. T…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 26, 2018

APPLE, SAMSUNG SUED FOR INTENTIONALLY SLOWING DOWN PHONES

BY ANGELA WILSON • OCTOBER 24, 2018 After years of speculations of tech giant Apple slowing down their older model phones, consequences ma…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 26, 2018

Tyler The Creator & Composer Danny Elfman Unveil "The Grinch" Lyric Video

By Kyle Eustice • October 25, 2018 As the holiday season inches closer, the rollout for Christmas-themed movies has begun. On November 9,…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 25, 2018

JIM CARREY SAYS DONALD TRUMP EMBOLDENED TERRORISTS WHO SENT EXPLOSIVE DEVICES IN NEW ART PIECE

BY TIM MARCIN • 10/24/18 Actor and artist Jim Carrey's latest work of art is blunt with its assessment of the spate of explosive device…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 25, 2018

A Digital Crate-Digging Service Has Made Clearing Samples as Easy as Ever

BY PRISCILLA WARD • October 24, 2018 Sampling is still a vital part of hip-hop. And new technology has made the process easier than ever.…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 24, 2018

Q-Unique Has Seen So Much Happen In Hip-Hop. He Explains In A Rap (Video)

BY JORDAN COMMANDEUR • OCTOBER 23, 2018 The Arsonists are a five-member Hip-Hop group that made strong waves during the 1990s. The squad i…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 24, 2018

Watch Lil Wayne, Lauryn Hill, Meek Mill & More Perform At TIDAL X: BROOKLYN 2018

BY Justin Ivey Fans don’t need to be at the Barclays Center to see TIDAL X BROOKLYN 2018. The star-studded concert is available to stream…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Oct 24, 2018

RSS

Best guide to hip hop, soul, reggae concerts & events in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles & New York City + music, videos, radio and more

Connect

Subscribe to E-Blast

WIN TICKETS

Andre 3000
Saturday, Oct 5 @ Fox Theater, Oakland

KRS-One
Thursday, Oct 17 @ Yoshi's, Oakland

Musiq Soulchild
Friday-Friday, Oct 18-25 @ Yoshi's. Oakland

PJ Morton
Wedneday, Oct 23 @ Fox Theater, Oakland

Chante Moore
Sunday, Oct 26 @ Yoshi's, Oakland

Qveen Herby
Saturday, Nov 2 @ Fox Theater, Oakland

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Editor's Pick posted discussions
1 hour ago
Editor's Pick shared their discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Artistpr posted a blog post

October's Culture's Negro Spiritual

Greensboro, Al — October’s Culture is working on a Spiritual uprising, Useing their talents to place themself in an uncategorized category.In October, the spirit of the artist comes alive as they navigate a cultural landscape fraught with contrasts, embodying a…See More
7 hours ago
Editor's Pick posted videos
yesterday
An event by DJ SEP was featured
Thumbnail

The English Beat, with DJ Sep at The Guild Theatre at The Guild Theatre

October 12, 2024 from 7pm to 11:45pm
The English Beat first came to prominence as founding members of the British Two Tone/Ska movement, with their classic first album “Just Can’t Stop It” fitting squarely in that genre. Along with their contemporaries The Specials, The Selecter, and Madness, the band became an overnight sensation and one of the most popular and influential bands of that movement. The Beat’s unique sound has allowed it to endure for nearly four decades and appeal to fans, young and old, all over the world. Over…See More
yesterday
Tuesday
Monday
Saturday
Tampa Mystic posted a blog post

Ottawa’s Taz Benti drops “Fall 4 You” Video

Ottawa's Taz returns with a new single "Fall 4 You" produced by Denysxw_beats. The video was shot in Miami. Fall 4 You was created, I never heard of him but when I heard the Beat , is when I just know , this is how I make most of my music . I hear a beat then I put words to the music. I recorded this song in 1 hour with a producer named Daniel…See More
Friday
An event by Editor's Pick was featured
Thumbnail

Prof at UC Theatre, Berkeley

October 8, 2024 from 7pm to 11pm
Tuesday, October 8, 2024 Prof GRIP, Norman San, Willie Wonka Hip-Hop/Rap@ UC Theatre, Berkeley Doors: 7:00pm • Show: 8:00pm>> BUY TICKETSSee More
Oct 4
Editor's Pick posted an event
Thumbnail

Prof at UC Theatre, Berkeley

October 8, 2024 from 7pm to 11pm
Tuesday, October 8, 2024 Prof GRIP, Norman San, Willie Wonka Hip-Hop/Rap@ UC Theatre, Berkeley Doors: 7:00pm • Show: 8:00pm>> BUY TICKETSSee More
Oct 4
DJ SEP posted an event
Thumbnail

The English Beat, with DJ Sep at The Guild Theatre at The Guild Theatre

October 12, 2024 from 7pm to 11:45pm
The English Beat first came to prominence as founding members of the British Two Tone/Ska movement, with their classic first album “Just Can’t Stop It” fitting squarely in that genre. Along with their contemporaries The Specials, The Selecter, and Madness, the band became an overnight sensation and one of the most popular and influential bands of that movement. The Beat’s unique sound has allowed it to endure for nearly four decades and appeal to fans, young and old, all over the world. Over…See More
Oct 4

© 2024   Created by Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service