Time: December 16, 2011 at 8pm to December 17, 2011 at 2am
Location: Club Six San Francisco
Street: 60 Sixth Street
City/State: San Francisco, Ca.
Event Type: san, francisco, ca.
Organized By: Cecily
Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2011
Bust out the old Aqua Net encrusted Santa hat cuz you're invited to Winter Thunderland!
A rollerskatin', tight pants wearin' big hair havin', local artist made gift buyin', beer guzzlin', goat throwin', butt rockin' kinda holiday party.
Roll around to hair metal classic......s blasted into yer earholes care of DJ's Richie Panic and Motley Cruz then grab a beer and head out to the vendor village where we will be featuring merchandise from local small businesses and artists for holiday shopping including:
- Leppard Lady Fashions - Specializing in leather goods including rollerskate accessories, purses, hair clips and jewelry
- Tools of the Trade - An SF based company who partner with top contemporary artists to create classic games like dice, dominoes, jigsaw puzzles, playing cards and more.
- A. Salt Co. - Sustainable body products "made with hands, not machines", specializing in bath salts, jewelry and feather hair extensions
- Stone Pony - Men's and women's vintage clothing, rocks, gems, minerals and jewelry
- Milk Money - Sweets and treats including cupcakes, cookies, pies, and cakes.
Did mention there are 2 FULL BARS?
Co-hosted by Cruz Skate Shop and LowSF
Doors at 8pm
$5 door entry
$5 rollerskate rental care of D. Miles and CORA